Our mission is to provide the opportunity to play and enjoy the game of soccer in a positive, family friendly and inclusive environment both competitively and socially.
We provide a range of programs to encourage participation and develop our people. We offer clearly defined pathways for all involved in the sport.
By Implementing strong values, we will be guided towards greater achievement and success.
- Respect – Respect all players, coaches, referees, supporters and officials from our club, opposition clubs, members of our local community and the general public.
- Integrity – Be honest and ethical when playing, supporting, coaching, refereeing or managing our club activities.
- Compassion & Community – Genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of anyone associated with our club activities and actively participate in our club community.
- Equity & Fairness – Support the club’s policies including those relating to team selection, ethnicity, diversity, gender, welfare and discrimination.
- Teamwork – Working together to develop and maintain productive relationships based on mutual respect.
- Sportsmanship – We encourage competitive integrity and fair play combined with effort and persistence.
- Performance – We proactively seek and implement opportunities that drive and sustain higher levels of organisational performance and growth, cost effectiveness and effective delivery of services.
- Fun – Most importantly we encourage an environment that fosters fun for all stakeholders at DVUSC.